Our Advanced Animatronic for Education is the only industry-standard figure available for school-based learning application and is manufactured by the world leader in theme park animatronics!
Our Specialized Programmable Animatronic and Robotics Kit for Education (SPARK-E) is the only industry-quality animatronic figure built for K-12 classroom use. With SPARK-E, students work in teams to create lively and engaging animatronic shows that demonstrate their learning of a concept, topic, or theme. Students engage in a variety of activities from the programming of SPARK-E’s ten independently controlled motors, to script writing, voice acting, lighting and sound, set design, costuming, prop making, and more. With SPARK-E’s unique project-based learning opportunities, students discover their interests, talents and passions all while practicing authentic 21st Century Skills.
- Provide students with immediate feedback on their computer programming skills using industry-standard software.
- Provide teachers with a method to convert routine lessons to engaging project-based learning experiences.
- Provide students with career exploration opportunities- script writing, voice acting, engineering, sculpting, costuming, computer programming, lighting... the list goes on and on!
- Provide students with a state-of-the-art platform to demonstrate their learning.
- Be fully electric- no need for charging or replacing batteries, using air compressors, or deal with leaky hydraulic machines.
- Be lightweight and durable. Made from welded aluminum and durable and long-lasting motors and parts, our product is made to withstand enthusiastic learners!
- Be safe, secure and easily transported from place to place with its integrated rolling show stage. This stage elevates your figure to eye-level and is weighted to prevent from tipping. It also acts as an enclosure to the control box, power supply, and to conceal the moving parts not intended to be seen by the audience.